Denied Claim

tclively1
Contributor
Contributor

Need to vent!!!!  Received the note below this morning.

We received the case(s) you filed on August 29, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

I know that I cannot appeal and if I want anything more done, I must try with the vendor.  Yeah, right!  I just need to vent.  I have confirmed all along in this process that I did received a package from the vendor.  I did received 2 drill bits.  However, the order was for 10 drill bits, two orders of 5 each.  Going directly to the vendor, I get the response that the carrier says the order, for 14 drill bits, two orders of 7 each, have been delivered.  So I am sitting here with two drill bits, hoping all my future work requires this size of hole.

I do not  know how PayPal decides who is telling the truth.  It basically comes down to my word against the vendors.  PayPal should reviewed the customers activity, determine that the customer (me) is a long term customer and then make the decision.  I can not believe that a vendor with a listed web site that can not be found should be the winner in that dispute. 

Thank you all for giving me a spot vent and get this off my chest.  I am an old man (74+) that still believes in the handshake, etc. is all that is needed.  I still believe that people are basically good and that is why I have been burned with 3 of these kinds of bait and switch scams in 2020 alone.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.