Decentlifes reviews

Iandp
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone used a company called Decentlifes? They have PayPal as a payment method so wondered if anyone had bought from them? experience?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
I saw a deal too good to be true, so I figured let's try it and see. Nobody else has mentioned anything online; I went through PayPal so we'll see
Login to Me Too

Iandp
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks - I took the option not to order and sent out my message. Had a couple of order issues recently so a bit circumspect! Let me know how you get on if that's ok please - thanks. Ian

Login to Me Too

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
Tldr: Delivered to wrong Address hours away from me , customer service notified, awaiting further action Okay, so tracking says it was delivered, but it was delivered into a town 2 hours away from my house. I have emailed the parties involved with delivery and ordering and so far I have not received word beyond confirmation that it was delivered to the wrong address. I will keep you guys posted with any further developments as they come about.
Login to Me Too

Dsf71
Contributor
Contributor
How did this work for you? Are they legit?
Login to Me Too

Iandp
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get the product? Any cost/description/payment issues?

Login to Me Too

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
At this point in time, something was delivered, I have tracking for said package, but it got delivered nowhere near my place. Payment was through PayPal, and there was no issue there. So far just delivery
Login to Me Too

DavidL99
Contributor
Contributor
Having similar problem. Received confirmation that a package was delivered but it never was and no other I do was provided. Tracking number doesn’t list my name or address. Just my town and zip code. How did you figure it out that it was delivered somewhere else and how are you remedying it?
Login to Me Too

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
I have two of those independent package tracking apps, shop and route, and I have them synced with my email so they see any tracking number for packages. A little spy - like, but it showed me that it was shipped wrong, so I can't complain too much.
Login to Me Too

juijji
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same issue. Now I'm wondering if it's legit at all. Some of the reviews on their website seem to be suspicious. Did you get more info afterwards?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.