Decentlifes reviews

Iandp
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone used a company called Decentlifes? They have PayPal as a payment method so wondered if anyone had bought from them? experience?

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
I followed up a couple days ago, asking of there have been any developments, any progress, if there was anything I can do, and they responded with "Yes, I will let you know" so no further progress yet. But I'll give it another week before I ask for a refund
Login to Me Too

DavidL99
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same email response and still waiting. I suspect it is a scam but will report any update if it’s not.
Login to Me Too

DavidL99
Contributor
Contributor
First I wrote Decentlifes requesting info on the package. When I didn’t hear back I stopped payment through my credit card. Next I called my post office and asked mail carrier and all my neighbors. No package or way of tracking since there’s no name or street listed to actually track down the package. I did receive a response email from Decentlifes that said they’d investigate. No other updates 2 days after that email response.
Login to Me Too

CourthouseRoad
Contributor
Contributor
Same experience for me! Contacting credit card. Going to post office. Scammers get a real job!!
Login to Me Too

Cynthia94
Contributor
Contributor
I have had this same experience. I was sent an order confirmation from the company, which shows that my order has not been shipped, and then 3 days later I received a confirmation through PayPal that my order had been delivered. The tracking number showed a package that went from Texas to my city. I contacted the post office to see what was up because my building has a secure package area, so it could not have been stolen. The post office called me back the next day saying that I was given the wrong tracking number as the tracking number in question was delivered to a different address and the address matched what was on the package itself. So I think they are able to find tracking numbers through the post office’s site to enter into PayPal and hoping people just think that a porch pirate got their package. I just emailed the customer service person back saying I was giving her 24 hours to update my order before I was going to have to report the website for fraud. I don’t know how difficult it is to get tracking orders from the USPS, but perhaps the Post Master General would be interested in this.
Login to Me Too

DavidL99
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. Sounds like the exact same experience. Don’t wait to report or take action given our collective similar experiences. I reported it to my credit card and to stop payment immediately.
Login to Me Too

Cynthia94
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased it using PayPal, so I will end up submitting a dispute claim to PayPal, so I have time to do so. But if I end up doing that,
Login to Me Too

TheSmanYo
Contributor
Contributor
Decentlife customer service has done nothing more than give me "We'll get back to you," or some variant thereof. I have emailed them every few days for updates, and there has been nothing. I submitted a claim to PayPal. For anyone else who may read this, mark my words, DO NOT purchase anything off of Decentlife. Yes, they use PayPal and 'powered by shopify' but don't trust it at all.
Login to Me Too

Cynthia94
Contributor
Contributor
I also submitted a report to the PayPal Resolution Center after a third “I’ll check into it” response. I am planning to see where else I can report their website.
Login to Me Too

juijji
Contributor
Contributor

I wished so much that they were real... because it was such a good deal for my cats. I tried to get more information about my order from Cynthia, but the only answer I received no matter what was “your order is in transit” and nothing else. She even said I would get my package this week although she couldn’t provide any legit information about the order. I submitted a fraud claim to my bank, but not sure if they will refund my payment. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.