180days over

hassan52
New Community Member

180 days have passed since i got limited,and there are mail from u guys in my inbox ." Dear ANISHA <removed> , Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. Sincerely, The PayPal Team "                                                                                                                                  but i still can't Add my bank account to withdraw it,error says that i got limited......and check res centre

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hassan52 

The normal options available in Kenya for withdrawal of funds from a Paypal account is via MPESA or Equity bank.

However those options are NOT available after a permanent limitation.

The only remaining transfer option is via a U.S bank account if you have one.

If you do not have a U.S bank account then you would need to contact customer services so that they can help you access the funds.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.