DO NOT BUY ONLINE USING PAYPAL THERE IS NOT PROTECTION Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

florofila
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

Well this post is a new one, there are other threads under the same company.

I bought a water fountain from an ad in Facebook using Paypal. I received a clear plastic box with a small hose and crappy pump.

Complained to seller, offered 40% discount and not return the item. Contacted Paypal send photos of the offer and item received, Paypal resolution is to send the product back and I have to pay the delivery with tracking to China.

Seller information

Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. ( they use several websites under .store, the main website is 24hforu.com - Examples of scam website ijade.store, ipigeon.store, homforu.store, wheedle.store)

Return shipping address

<removed>

ok What to do now?

These domains are all hosted in Godaddy, send screenshot and prove of the scam.

Open a claim with China consumer association email <removed> (the more people contact them the better) 

Make a claim with your bank

Make a claim with Financial services ombudsman.

Do not use Paypal to buy online, just use your credit card and if anything goes wrong make a chargeback. Paypal buyer's protection is not longer working.

Paypal threat me to block me on their Facebook page when I asked them what are they doing about all these complains. Its reply was due to privacy policies they cannot let me know what is happening on other people's account and then I wrote I am the one who got scammed and its reply was well if you keep asking we are gonna block you.

<removed>

More complains same company.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=f...

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

florofila
Contributor
Contributor

Guys,

After all the hassle, I had to send the package back. I paid for it like 20 bucks, and Paypal refunds it (you have to ask for delivery return is not widely offered). and today I got the package back because the address does not exist lol TODAY Paypal is definitely losing money and they don't seem to care meh!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.