DO NOT BUY ONLINE USING PAYPAL THERE IS NOT PROTECTION Company: Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

florofila
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

Well this post is a new one, there are other threads under the same company.

I bought a water fountain from an ad in Facebook using Paypal. I received a clear plastic box with a small hose and crappy pump.

Complained to seller, offered 40% discount and not return the item. Contacted Paypal send photos of the offer and item received, Paypal resolution is to send the product back and I have to pay the delivery with tracking to China.

Seller information

Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd. ( they use several websites under .store, the main website is 24hforu.com - Examples of scam website ijade.store, ipigeon.store, homforu.store, wheedle.store)

Return shipping address

<removed>

ok What to do now?

These domains are all hosted in Godaddy, send screenshot and prove of the scam.

Open a claim with China consumer association email <removed> (the more people contact them the better) 

Make a claim with your bank

Make a claim with Financial services ombudsman.

Do not use Paypal to buy online, just use your credit card and if anything goes wrong make a chargeback. Paypal buyer's protection is not longer working.

Paypal threat me to block me on their Facebook page when I asked them what are they doing about all these complains. Its reply was due to privacy policies they cannot let me know what is happening on other people's account and then I wrote I am the one who got scammed and its reply was well if you keep asking we are gonna block you.

<removed>

More complains same company.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=f...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Things to keep in mind:

PayPal resolves SNADs with return for refund if dispute is escalated to them. They're not going to let buyers keep item and the money as punishment to seller. Seller loses sale, shipping costs to you, receive return and refund you. Buyers pay return costs as per the buyer protection terms and PayPal have a return shipping refund program for future purchases if the return in question is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

PayPal buyer protection is not a guarantee, warranty, or insurance, PayPal never claimed this, and so has its limitations. Always research merchant, site, product, price before buying. Shop smart. Be observant.

Please read Buyer Protection terms:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Things to keep in mind:

PayPal resolves SNADs with return for refund if dispute is escalated to them. They're not going to let buyers keep item and the money as punishment to seller. Seller loses sale, shipping costs to you, receive return and refund you. Buyers pay return costs as per the buyer protection terms and PayPal have a return shipping refund program for future purchases if the return in question is not eligible:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

PayPal buyer protection is not a guarantee, warranty, or insurance, PayPal never claimed this, and so has its limitations. Always research merchant, site, product, price before buying. Shop smart. Be observant.

Please read Buyer Protection terms:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

andyp12
Contributor
Contributor

Same con here but I paid for a cycle helmet with integrated lights and received a black cap with a bit of plastic after over 2 months of waiting, they offered me to keep the black cap and receive a 30% discount as it will cost me to return there mistake, its not like it is the same thing but of poor quality as its a black cap  . waiting for Paypals response but reckon it will be the same as others and i will be out of pocket. I will be returning the cap even if it costs me more as they will get away with conning everyone else, why do paypal let these firms get away with it.

Login to Me Too

mgvstar

The same exact thing happened to me! A black cap arrived at my door with a piece of plastic attached to it. WTF? 

I disputed the charge with Paypal and after their investigation they said the Seller sent me something. I guess it was that **bleep** black cap. That's the way they got away with it. They ship a piece of junk that's not even the item you order.

And if Paypal doesn't provide consumer protection for blatant abuse, then there's no purpose of using Paypal at all. I am very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

ViacheslavK
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received product and this was dispute without result. To be clear. 

I have almost the same problem. Clear dispute. Seller do not provide any clear answer at dispute. All photos and evidence provided. Product with weight 430g is not present and parcel weight is only 230g and it is recorded by shipment company. Result the same: Dispute Denied (because this track is exist. How this is related to problem no one answer).  Maybe, it is possible to make some group claim to PayPal. Without this clear and easy problems solving, it look like this is not safe any more

So this case say the same:  THERE IS NOT PROTECTION

Login to Me Too

schova
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. 

This scam company Yinglian is sending different and fake products and when I disputed they offered $10 back.

I refused that and provided pictures to paypal. They are now making me ship this back to china which is money out of pocket and the fake scam company will still make money on this transaction. 

Why is paypal allowing this company to continue to operate and take money and making people go through this process?

Yinglian Trading Co., Ltd.

Login to Me Too

SheZook
New Community Member
Escalate further - there is an option to escalate the dispute within 20 days of opening the dispute case if you are not happy with the result. I am lodging an official request for a fraud investigation.
Login to Me Too

KraftyKelly
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the fountain too and received a plastic dish with a water bottle.  Their shipping label said  value $5 when I paid $26.78 US.  I sent photos of what I ordered,what I got, their shipping label, box, the PayPal Policy and spoke with an agent and when asked to speak to a supervisor she hung up on me.  So PayPal is allowing fraudulent sellers to sell their wares and continue to do so as we have all coplained.  PayPay continues to think I should pay $30 CDN to return the item to China.  Now really who would send back a $5 item for $30.   I was going to send an envelope with the photos etc but with tracking it costs $20 so not willing to go there.  I AGREE Drop the PayPal account it is not useful whatsoever.   Credit Card Protection much better.  

Login to Me Too

MrsDBell
Contributor
Contributor
I reported them to the FTC. Same message. I was sent the wrong product then expected to return it on my dollar for a refund. PayPal did say my money would be returned though. I bought (2) U shaped pillow that attach to your cars headrest to hold your head in place when sleeping on car rides. (For my son) Instead I was sent 2 dog bone shaped pillows with a strap on the back. I laughed pretty hard when I got it. Not even close.
Login to Me Too

Briang1964
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my dog bone pillows too. NOT WHAT WAS SHOWN ! Now I have to wait and see what PAYPAL does $20.00 out the door. never again!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.