Claim - time taken

Jeweldika
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I submitted a claim against a problem seller, who hasnt issued a refund, hasnt replied to my messages. She hasnt replied to any of paypals messages, and it has passed the allowed timeline paypal gave her to respond.

How long, on average, does paypal take to come to a resolution in instances such as these?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeweldika

Once a deadline has been reached, paypal normally review / refund within 48 hours of that deadline.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jeweldika
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, it has been 6 days since the time limit for reply, what would you recommend  i do?

Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

s_nuttawut
Contributor
Contributor

Do you get refund from paypal already ?

Login to Me Too

Jeweldika
Contributor
Contributor

No I havent received anything yet! What should I do??

Login to Me Too

s_nuttawut
Contributor
Contributor

Me too 7 days already 

I have called to paypal but nothing update , Just wait for review for a case.

I don't know what's happend.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

s_nuttawut
Contributor
Contributor

today 1-2 PM  PT , I will try to chat with paypal team.  Maybe you can try this.

THank  you

Login to Me Too

Jeweldika
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks,

Let me know how you get on after speaking with them!

Login to Me Too

s_nuttawut
Contributor
Contributor

Ok,  have you call to paypal already ?

Login to Me Too

s_nuttawut
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We've reviewed your account and see that your case has been escalated from a dispute to a claim on ( 10/02/2018 ). We have asked the seller to provide us with information relating to this case , The seller has not yet responded. If they don't respond within (1) calendar days, we will automatically close the claim the following day.

We'll email you at the end of this time period to let you know the final status of the case. You can also visit the Resolution Center in your PayPal account at any time for updates on this case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.