Claim issue

Alisha108
New Community Member

I have an open claim with PayPal for a charge from a subscription I had cancelled a week prior to the charge. I'm currently waiting on a response from the other party. I had emailed the other party before opening my claim and their email comes back as not existing every time I try to send and email. Today I got an email from their email saying the products I ordered were on the way but they still have till the 11th to respond to the claim. What do I do now that I've received this new email with the shipping but still no contact about the dispute?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MoreQsThanAs
Contributor
Contributor

My suggestion to you is work through the PayPal Message Center and indicate what is going on.  The dialog between you and the PayPal agents are tracked.  You have to be persistent and you may end up corresponding with a few agents, but eventually you get the right one who reviews the ongoing dialog, gets it and will help to turn things in your favor.  The persistence and patience is key.  I wish you success.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.