Claim evidence submit

Perks842
Contributor
Contributor
Hello guys, I have a claim which is awaiting the seller's response. I'd like to submit extra evidence (screen shots and video of past advertising and communication with seller). The 'help' claims I can select submit on the open case line, the only option is view, which then shows the original claim and "awaiting seller's response". If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I'm assuming this type of claim (where the seller's response is wanted, is too early for submission of evidence? As if such a thing.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perks842 

It would help if you said if you were still in the DISPUTE phase OR have escalated to a CLAIM.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Perks842
Contributor
Contributor
It doesn't state the current status, given it was submitted two days ago and I haven't escalated anything, I'll go with dispute stage.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Perks842 

Then during the dispute phase you can send as many messages to the seller that you want to that paypal 'may' read once escalated.

Once escalated to a claim then you would not be able to submit any more info unless paypal requested it from you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Perks842
Contributor
Contributor
There is no option for submitting any more messages, only the initial one I submitted. It just states, awaiting seller's response.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.