Is it ok to take costomers money intendently in 14 days?

WilliamBeni
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Thank you for your fast answering! A fraud Company takes my money and holds it for 14 days ( as they answers! ) The transfer comes from Paypal and Paypal dont stop them or do anything about it in time ( It apears this act is allright with PayPal) ! You should have a faster respons when it comes to fraud Companies! In my case, this case I have even evidence from the company that they didnt sent my products as well they admit to the act! But it would take almost 3 weeks before I get the first answer from Paypal support! If you dont see the problem then I cant help making PayPal a better place! Just answer this question: Is it ok for every Company to gather costomers money in 14 days with the intention not to send any products out and use those money in 14 days then send the money back to the costomers? ( If that is ok with PayPal I know someone who wants to open that business and conect Paypal payments to it Today!) Regards William Benibanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WilliamBeni 

Open a dispute. PayPal will try to resolve the case within 30 days depending on when in the first 20 days you escalate dispute to PayPal for review.

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

What a company does when they open a PayPal account for business is on them. Its up to customers to report it and dispute the payment if order has not been shipped. PayPal doesn't go around micro managing companies' services and day-to-day business transactions and best practices.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WilliamBeni
Contributor
Contributor

Of course you can open a dispute! But that doesn't stop the fraud company from having your money in 14-30 days!

The Question is if its ok to behave that way and Paypal is ok with it!?

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.