China refund postage costs!

BLUETOP15
Contributor
Contributor
Can anybody tell if they have ordered any goods off Instagram in good faith only to find out that it’s a scam and you are sent ( if your lucky that is ) something completely different and substantionaly cheaper ? Then to add insult to injury YOU HAVE TO PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE BACK TO CHINA 😳!! Totally wrong but it’s happened to me on more than a few occasions and I’m sick to death of being caught out like this on Instagram..
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

GGPeggy
Contributor
Contributor

Just in case I haven't shared this before:

Another scam if you actually try and ship it back at your cost....they provide a return address that is not valid so it doesn't arrive.

Or, they just lie and claim it was not received and still refuse to refund any of the cost plus out the additional shipping.

Login to Me Too

grantd1
New Community Member

Why is Paypal not doing more to help prevent this. From the number of complaints they must be aware  and they are therefore condoning  or at the least acquiescing in supporting sharp business practice/fraud

Login to Me Too

Fourthebunch
New Community Member
Why isn't paypal doing anything about the possible scams? It doesn't do any goo to be for the seller. We are the ones spending our money on what we think are legit businesses and then stuff like this happens. When will you be pro buyer? Reluctant to use paypal now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.