Charged over 200 dollars for an online gaming hack website PLEASE HELP.I beg all of you

hyungjoon98
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I first started paypal as a way to send money to my friends that are overseas. However, I could not use this account after I created it due to me attending a university, which caused a lot of time conflicts with my personal life. I am now on break, and the second I log into my account to send my friend money (for his birthday), I saw that there were over 6 unauthorized payments that was directed to PlayersUnknownBattleGrounds account buying, and hacks that are related to the game. The only game that I ever played in my life is League of Legends, but I didn't even get a chance to be remotely close to my gaming PC which is located at home. Another shocking thing that I have discovered was that this "hacker" has clearly talked with the hack provider, and sent messages to deter myself from refunding the 120$ that the hacker has spent on a stupid game. (SERIOUSLY? 120????) This is a HUGE problem for me as I do not gain any allowances, and work by myself. I really really need this money badly as I want to be a homie to my bestfriend back at the states. I also need to pay my rent..this is such an issue for me. Please please please help..I beg all of you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @hyungjoon98,

I'm very sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity in your account! PayPal will be happy to investigate, and we cover all confirmed unauthorized transactions 100%. Please follow these steps to open disputes on the transactions in question. If there is any reason why the disputes cannot be opened using those instructions, please contact customer service. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.