Cavanti

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I have ordered 3 items from a company called Cavanti. That was on Nov. 27th. They took my money but items have made no movement at all, and it seems the service email is not correct. After looking into this, I realized my money went to a company called Midodo international. Has anyone had experience with these companies. I'm just curious if I need to try to get a refund on my purchase. Thank you

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Mcbiker65
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from Romanado.com ( which i think used to be dd214tee.com) and it's also a Midodo international site.   I think they are scammers.  Have you had a shipping notification yet?  I ordered on 12-10 and nothing so far.

Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
I actually did get a confirmation that it had shipped. But it is a 30 digit tracking number so not sure on whether its legit or not. I did find out my order was coming from Hong Kong. May be the problem. I originally ordered from a company called Gore-fle off Facebook. Then found out it was Cananti, but charged to Madido International. Since then I have seen different ads on F.B. for the exact same fleece pullovers, but under like 6 different names. I'm just gonna hold out and see what happens. But I didn't get any notification for over 3 weeks. We'll see
Login to Me Too

Mcbiker65
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever receive what you ordered? - or is there any update on the tracking number?

Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
Still have not received yet. Supposedly it is in the US now. Up northeast somewhere. We'll see if it shows up. Really agrivating.
Login to Me Too

Mcbiker65
Contributor
Contributor

Well good luck!  I just got my tracking number today.    So at this rate, if i receive it,  it will be too warm to wear it!

Login to Me Too

TDN1
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 3 items from a Tik Tok ad from them 11/30. No email to confirm, nothing. I alerted PayPal and then emails started coming with similar strings for tracking that go no where. Bizarre alleged customer service email addresses, Maldonado, Romanado, it all sounds scammy to me. I strongly believe it to be a scam. I am escalating my dispute with PayPal. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

1jfaurote
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is also a scammer. They make a percentage on all orders so why would they issue a refund. Go through your bank for a dispute.
Login to Me Too

lkmatthiesen
New Community Member
Did you have any luck with escalating to PayPal? I ordered items off an ad on TikTok that ended up being this Midodo place. Didn’t receive everything then I escalated. They sent one of the items which was a $50 pair of “jeans” and when got them they in fact were not jeans plus they had a bunch of the other stuff wrong so I changed the complaint to not as described. I’ve been waiting and now paypal wanted me to file a complaint with IC3 - FBI thing. The seller offered me a partial refund of $12.94 but I declined because the total was $129 and change and the “jeans” alone were way more than that.
Login to Me Too

Mcbiker65
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it took months, but i eventually was refunded my money.  Midodo sent me the wrong product, offered to let me keep the product and offered me a 5% refund  "because shipping is so expensive".  The problem was they took so long to respond according to Paypal's rules, I was refunded the whole amount.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.