Versailles Trading Co., LTD

xrdtrider
New Community Member

I had made a purchase from this company for something that when I received it. It was nothing like they said it was. I opened a dispute with PayPal but as of yet. I haven't received any promising result. 

I'm simply asking how can I get my money back.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xrdtrider 

Open a dispute > escalate it to a claim > if you win and paypal tell you to return it first then make sure you have activated this link or the one for your country if available.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BS1011
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem and will be reporting the company to federal and state agencies. Do not give up this is how they continue to scam people. I am also disabling my paypal account because they have no interest in protecting users like us.

Login to Me Too

vintagevettes
New Community Member

Ordered two stained glass items with birds that you hang on a window.  Items were not stained glass and of inferior quality.  Versailles Trading Co., LTD offered a partial refund of $14.80.  They need to offer a full refund and pay for the return shipping cost.  Very unhappy with the quality of the product and integrity of the company.

Login to Me Too

Avogadro21
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact thing happened to me! This was a total impulse buy and I totally regret it. Purchased a "stained-glass" window ornament for my mother-in-law that wasn't even glass. Total bait and switch. I filed a PayPal dispute, then got a partial refund offer from the seller.  I rejected it. Then yesterday I got a full refund offer if I return the product. I was happy to do that. But when I looked at the address, it was in China!! I am trying to escalate the case now. Why would I have to return a product to China that was shipped to me from Illinois???!!! Major scam seller!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.