Cavanti

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I have ordered 3 items from a company called Cavanti. That was on Nov. 27th. They took my money but items have made no movement at all, and it seems the service email is not correct. After looking into this, I realized my money went to a company called Midodo international. Has anyone had experience with these companies. I'm just curious if I need to try to get a refund on my purchase. Thank you

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Copster89
New Community Member

I ordered 6 polo shirts from a company that was going by the name Charlie Sheen Clothing. 2 nights ago on 04/24/2021. 

NOW my paypal says i have a transaction with a company called Midodo International Trading Limited.  Kiss of death ???????? 

I wish paypal would block scammers and fake businesses.  I will probably be out my $96.64 
The old saying goes.......... if it is too good to be true listen to your conscience. The shirts i viewed were amazing and very sharp. 

I am thankful i didn't get  stuck with bogus shipping charges and taxes. LOL

Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not sure what your ending result will be, but I did finally receive all my stuff. One was the wrong color, but other than that it all showed up. I never did get a tracking number that worked, and no customer service responce. From what i could find out, over months of waiting, the stuff comes from Hong Kong. Hopefully it all shows up for you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.