Cavanti

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I have ordered 3 items from a company called Cavanti. That was on Nov. 27th. They took my money but items have made no movement at all, and it seems the service email is not correct. After looking into this, I realized my money went to a company called Midodo international. Has anyone had experience with these companies. I'm just curious if I need to try to get a refund on my purchase. Thank you

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

ballmw64
Got same BS response. Ordered 5 bowling shirts ( ala Charlie Sheen). Ordered 3xl as im a 2xl but shirts would be lucky to fit someone who is xl. Offered me 20% to keep shirts or 50% and I had to pay return shipping. Not acceptable escalated in PayPal
Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
So, just out of the blue I had a package on my porch when I got home today. It was not my full order and I'm hoping the rest shows up soon. I ordered 3 of the sherpa pullovers and got 1. My original order was on November 27th. I had absolute no tracking updates to tell my it was out for delivery. Even if I tracked my order through usps it said waiting on package. The plus to the order, it fits exactly like it should. And I'm a guy, but I have to say I could sit here and rub this thing like a teddy bear all day lol. I'll update when and if I receive the other 2.
Login to Me Too

Mcbiker65
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my order, - but it's not what i ordered.

Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
Man that is not good. I finally did get my last 2 of the 3 I ordered. They were the right size but one is a totally different one than I ordered.
Login to Me Too

TDN1
Contributor
Contributor
I filed with PayPal. Bc the company shipped 1 of my 3 and gave a tracking number, PayPal closed my case. I have emailed them multiple times to return the single item and request a refund and it has been radio silence. This company is awful. Read the above. Wrong items, partial orders and poor communication. They are awful
Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen but finally received my other 2. It was about 2 weeks after I got the 1st one. Hopefully yours will eventually show up. I can guarantee I will never order from Cavanti again! Ordered November 27th so I expected before Christmas. Nope. Final 2 of my 3 showed up mid January. Bad thing is, I found out this company goes by several names. Gore-Fli is one of the many. I ordered off of Facebook. I think I'll stay more local next Christmas lol. Funny how fast they can take your money.
Login to Me Too

Hubbard48
Contributor
Contributor
Something else, I only received 1 tracking number which consisted of 30 numbers. Could not track my purchase, couldn't get ahold of their "customer service", and received no updates whatsoever.
Login to Me Too

HappyGirl123
New Community Member
I created an order on a Facebook advertisement site. It was a clothing site with a different name then the one you ordered from. But the billing came from MIDODO and I can’t seem to even track the order at all. And I can’t find the site when I go back to Facebook and search for it. Did you ever get your items?
Login to Me Too

KLHMCG
I ordered from Cassielic. Took my $$$, looked up tracking and post office still waiting for it. I think I'm done waiting. Site doesn't seem legit.
Login to Me Too

TDN1
Contributor
Contributor
The consistent theme appears to be this “company’s” inconsistency! Partial orders, unfulfilled orders, incorrect items mailed, crap tracking order numbers, what a joke! I had to fight PayPal, get a police report and FINALLY PayPal acknowledged and gave me a refund. If this many people are coming forward and complaining, why isn’t PayPal shutting down this shell company? Why are we as consumers being treated like this and PayPal doesn’t stop them from using their site? Very disappointing!! I only wish more people knew of these experiences so fewer would have to go through all this!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.