Can't remove limitations even after submitting -any advices?

Sergiu11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , does  anybody has  some advice  in removing my account limitations. It  was  months ago that it had appeared  and i have  provided  them all that was  asked, and still the message  is there  even after  i click to resolve the account issue  at  notifications.So with all the id's  informations that was required  , whatever  i do even if i push resolve  nothing ever changes. I  can't  see  any reply on my email or anything to change  it's  status. I am unable  to provide  any other informations because  i got no idea where to upload  as  is already stored and the only options is  to wait, which i have  done and after  months and moths  is still the same. No change , no nothing.

Annotation 2019-09-29 151300.jpgAnnotation 2019-09-29 150409.jpg

In the picture you can see (the pictures  are in the wrong order btw) , whats up , as  is clicked in the left  side , and nothing even if i wait, nothing changes, no reply to my email, this is getting so stupid, and i had  the paypal for years, and now is doing this kind of crap.

Will try to  call tomorrow support, not opened  today, also tried  to send an email related to this , hopefully i can get  an answer , but  so far  nothing.

Any advices are  appreciated. Thx

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sergiu11 

Best to call customer service to follow up and have them submit a support ticket to the account limitations dept. Trying to submit docs that have already been submitted and mess with it on the site won't do any good. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sergiu11 

Best to call customer service to follow up and have them submit a support ticket to the account limitations dept. Trying to submit docs that have already been submitted and mess with it on the site won't do any good. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sergiu11
Contributor
Contributor

will try to do that tomorrow , and hopefully i get  in touch with somebody on support , tried that today  and the lines  are closed (machine said).

Also tried  that email option with 250 words, still no answer ,but  we shall see  i guess  tomorrow.

Login to Me Too

Sergiu11
Contributor
Contributor

I Wonder  if is not my fault, in all of this  weird  stuff. A  few  months ago  i lost  my card , so i had  to get  a new one, which i did ,but i was  so busy during that time ,that i actually forgot to  go to the bank and receive my code to verifiy that new card .So during that time , i think i saw that  bell icon , but  i had no issues  using the paypal and stuff with it so i kinda left it like so.

Meanwhile today , i had the bright idea  to delete that card that i was waiting with the code , so that hopefully i can get  a new code and re-sign it back, and now it gives me  an error as the card  was  declined  by the bank issuer , when i try to sign up for that card  again.

Not sure  if this is  an error caused  of the fact  that i didn't  gave the code  that was  needed to verify in time?

Maybe i should just  get   a new  card  from the bank and hopefully that doesn't have that error, with an waiting code and not allowing me to sign it up as  it  was  already in the system.

Hopefully tomorrow , i get  in touch with a  person on customer support  to see.

Login to Me Too

Sergiu11
Contributor
Contributor

So just a  head's up for others  , maybe in same sittuation. 

I managed to contact support and sort  out the issue and the error, i had  to re-upload some id stuff, and  all fine for time being. Thx for help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.