COMPLAIN

bongoozy
New Community Member

This is in ref. to claim Case ID: PP-007-543-528-385

Purchased a custom bike accessory from overseas seller. The seller confirmed that the item will fit my bike (I have the message). The item didn't fit my bike plus it was a very cheap finish with dents, scratches and rust. Seller was offering partial refund which was not fair since the item cost $119 and not in a usable state. Seller also offered a replacement but since the item doesn't fit so this is also not a valid solution. Paypal decided that I have to return the item by 10th Dec at my own cost which is $45 and I was provided a return address in Chinese script.

I went to Australia post that the staff advised that Australia post won't be able to translate the address which was very obvious.

I couldn't keep up with Paypal's expectation of members having multilingual skill.

I am not sure what was paypal's expectation from this case.

I find it highly unfair that I have to pay for return postage and providing me with an address in Chinese doesn't sounded very paypal.com.au

Any advise on this please. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.