Budeloss.com

JBM2021
Contributor
Contributor

Is budeloss.com a legit source? Has anyone made a purchase and did not receive the product or the product received was not what was represented?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Twinsfan65
Contributor
Contributor

I guess the question is then why even use Pay Pal and not just use your VISA, MC etc. and avoid Pay Pal all together 

Login to Me Too

jalnx
Contributor
Contributor

After 20 years as a buyer and seller, I have come to think the same thing.  I always trusted PayPal to do what is right, to be honest, principled and protective of their clients.   Whatever they are doing about budeloss is not something I can condone. So I am seriously considering just forgoing the middleman, because if they don't really protect your transactions in real time, why use them?

I have filed complaints with the Maryland Atty General's office, FBI Internet Crime Center IC3, the BBB, and various scam reporting sites.

Today I filed a complaint with godaddy dot  com.   <removed> the registrar for budeloss.

If PayPal had even a shred of common decency they would have shut this scam down a couple of months ago.

Login to Me Too

Pcongleton
I ordered a fishing beach cart they sent me a piece of cloth
Login to Me Too

Twinsfan65
Contributor
Contributor

I did get a refund from Pay Pal.

I would never use Budeloss again  and wonder as many others have why Pay Pal does not cut them off.

Login to Me Too

Camb19
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem.  Today is March  1.  I posted my problem. 

Login to Me Too

Camb19
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how we can file a class action suit against PayPal?   If they know that this is a fraudulent site, they should not allow Payment from PayPal. I googled Budeloss today. The site still exists and PayPal is still the payment form. 

Login to Me Too

jalnx
Contributor
Contributor

A class action lawsuit would take a lot of time and money.

Recommend complaining to the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), BBB, the Maryland Atty General, and scam reporting sites online.

Separately for budeloss and PP. 

PayPal does not allow email or website addresses on this forum.  Figures.

Login to Me Too

Rohitbit
I had ordered side table . Tracking number was for a .2lbs package. Never received anything
Login to Me Too

Twinsfan65
Contributor
Contributor

Really Pay Pal needs to cut them off

Login to Me Too

jalnx
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is complicit in this scam.

File complaints online about budeloss and PP.

(PP restricts characters in messages and tags)  Things to search:

https, reportfraud ftc gov, www ic3 gov, www bbb org

Complaints should be separately filed for budeloss and PP.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.