Budeloss.com

JBM2021
Contributor
Contributor

Is budeloss.com a legit source? Has anyone made a purchase and did not receive the product or the product received was not what was represented?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Grasshopper10
I agree PayPal is complicit in this and needs to be held accountable.
Login to Me Too

nicerholmes
New Community Member

I made a purchase on 1/24/2021 and also have not received a confirmation email.  Tried calling customer support and was forwarded to a generic voicemail.  Area code for phone number was Indiana, but address is for Maryland.  Also, address does not appear on Google maps.  Going to contact PayPal and request a refund.

Login to Me Too

Grasshopper10
PayPal is complicit in this fraud and not protecting their customers.
Login to Me Too

Smul614
Contributor
Contributor

i made a purchase on 1/21/21 - never received confirmation email. tried to email the support email on website and my email was rejected. called the phone number and was sent to a generic voicemail. requested refund from paypal. 100% do not trust

Login to Me Too

Pattyc4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I never received merchandise from this place but they provided a tracking number and it shows I received. However I contacted the post office and they show it was not received at my address. Only somewhere in my town. Paypal will not refund! Has anyone Received their refund?
Login to Me Too

Smul614
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received a refund but got the same notification that my package was “delivered” after getting that I am confident PayPal will throw out my case as well. I put a dispute in with my bank as well. It’s so frustrating though.
Login to Me Too

Mandiflyergirl3
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to work with PayPal right now...the same thing happened to me...a tracking number was created and it states “delivered” but I have video surveillance AT THE STATED delivery time with nothing!
Login to Me Too

DemetraSB
Contributor
Contributor

We are in the same boat.  Shows delivered but we did not receive.  Additionally, we ordered a stone vase which was heavy and the package on UPS shows 1.5 lbs.  Definitely a Scam. PayPal should NOT ALLOW this vendor.  I will be filing a claim with Paypal, UPS and well as my Credit Card. 

Login to Me Too

Mandiflyergirl3
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! Our fireplace grate was most definitely not 1.4 pounds :/...PayPal rejected my claim due to the tracking number
Login to Me Too

Pattyc4
Contributor
Contributor

Ok.   So I talked to PayPal yesterday and they said to get an INTRANET TRACING FORM from the post office and that will give them what they need to issue the refund.  I don't know if it was the same situation for all of you or not BUT when we talked to the post office they said that it was NOT delivered to our address but wouldn't tell us what address.  However, if you notice your tracking number only shows the name of the town you live in NOT your exact address.  So hopefully whatever this form is will work.  You would think if their fraud dept is getting this many complaints about the same place , they would look a little further into this.  Anyways, good luck and let me know if anyone has any success.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.