Budeloss.com

JBM2021
Contributor
Contributor

Is budeloss.com a legit source? Has anyone made a purchase and did not receive the product or the product received was not what was represented?

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

DemetraSB
Contributor
Contributor

@Pattyc4 , thank you for this information.  Did you receive via USPS?  I supposedly received mine via UPS.  I filed claims with Paypal, my credit card company as well as UPS.  Interestingly, I got a scam email from UPS that was definitely not right as it asked me to download files, so I forwarded that email to UPS.  I agree with you.  Whenever a company has these disputes, they should be banned!

Login to Me Too

Pattyc4
Contributor
Contributor

Mine supposedly shipped USPS.  We called today and the post office says they don't give out these Intranet tracing forms.  However, they are having my local post office contact me to give me something that proves it wasn't delivered to my address.  We shall see, starting to feel like this is hopeless.  Ironically, I used pay pal credit!  so that's upsetting that even their credit card doesn't protect you.  They should be doing this investigating not me.  Thought that's what the benefit of using them was....

Login to Me Too

Grasshopper10
PayPal is complicit with the fraud. They are part of the scam by allowing the site to continue processing payments through them. They are not interested in protecting their customers.
Login to Me Too

Twinsfan65
Contributor
Contributor

I never did get a confirmation and was unable to reach them by phone or email.

They provided a USPS tracking # to Pay Pal however did not deliver anything to the USPS for shipping.

Finally on Saturday 2-13-21 I received a small plastic envelope a piece of cloth in it. I had ordered a slow cooker. Pay Pal is processing a refund. I would never never buy from these people again.

Login to Me Too

Mld60
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table and today received a plastic envelope with a piece of cloth in it as well.
Login to Me Too

jalnx
Contributor
Contributor

I placed and order on budeloss.com on 2/2/21.  Never got a confirmation. Then I realized it was a scam and found plenty of evidence online at scam sites.

(note: PP does not allow at symbols and chinese characters--figures)

My payment went to PayPal account:  (some chinese characters) <removed>

Please let this group know know who your payment went to.

It certainly did not go to xxxx at <removed> or similar domain.

If you make a complaint PayPal ignores the website, even though the website links only to PayPal for payment, and focuses only on the payee.  Even though it can be easily ascertained that the website and payee are a scam they drag their feet giving the scammer more time to rip people off.  Collusion.  Note that, like most vendors, there is no contact info or address for the payee on PayPal.

Everything on www,budeloss,com is bogus.  The address shown in Behthesda MD is non-existent.  The phone number shown is a private person whose phone number was hijacked.  No one will answer that phone number.  If you text to it you will get a reply from someone who is not a happy camper.

Login to Me Too

Grasshopper10
This site is a scam. They frauded my dad. PayPal is complicit in this as they are unwilling to help and they continue to allow this site to use them as a way to process payments. They claim to investigate but then lock you out of your account.
Login to Me Too

JS324
This site is a total scam! PayPal finally refunded me today. Never got a confirmation from seller. After disputing with PayPal the seller provided a UPS tracking number that gave no details other than "delivered" so I went to UPS and they said it was delivered but to a completely different address than the one I provided. I asked the seller to provide proof that they shipped it to the correct address. I never heard from them. I don't think they sent my item to the wrong address...I don't think they ever sent it. Instead, I think they got ahold of a UPS tracking number from somewhere and fraudulently used it as "proof." I submitted my email and printout from UPS to PayPal and they refunded my money.
Login to Me Too

Mld60
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table. After weeks of waiting, I received an envelope with a piece of cloth in it. Currently trying to get PayPal to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Pattyc4
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is useless to stopping this activity.  You will be best going back to credit card or bank used.  That was how I got my money back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.