Banned from PP for contested charge

knightnurse14
New Community Member

So around July 17th I sent a large box of cast iron from OK to Menlo Park CA    The buyer was someone I had sent packages to on multiple occasions

Weeks later she advised me that her account had been hacked and she had contested the amount in error.   She advised me to just chill if I were notified by PP     Sure enough I got a couple of notifications that did not need responded to, and then one asking me to tell my side.     I sent the tracking number in and text saying what the buyer had told me happened.     A week or so later I'm banned from using PP.      I called and spoke with a fella last week but it was still showing under review on my account.   Now it's closed and I'm showing a negative amount of $920.00 to square the account.

I'm really feeling **bleep** here.    I realized after this started that I was breaking a rule by not having a commercial account, but seriously did not defraud the buyer.   I've contacted her multiple times by phone and by text and she advised she is squaring things with PP but at this point I have to figure she is lying to me.    How can I address this with PP without taking a $920 dollar hit?    I feel like a 3-way with me, the buyer, and PP would either resolve it or at least let me know for sure if the buyer is telling PP one thing and me another.    Thanks in advance    Don <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.