I want to reopen an closed case by paypal!

FatbardhZeqiri
New Community Member

Recently a few months ago i got scammed in some virtual items in a game and i tried to make a charge back for what i have bought but i have never recived those items and alot of others players said they havent because theres a bug with paypal and i made the charge back i put my details and everythink i didnt have mutch to prove and then the seller sent alot of evidence of me "reciving" those items and went and banned me on the server and now iam mission about 197$ from my account and i cant even join the server i was playing on!
is there a way to file a report or to reopen my case to claim a charge back again since i never have recived those items and still paid for them doesnt make sence and now they banned me because i charged back so basicly thats just giving out people about 200$ for nothink i tried contacting the paypal service thru phone but when they said they are going to contact a supperviser they just said we will call you in 5 mins and they just hungup and never called again when i tried to call them it said that this number is out of service so i cant even call and explain to them that what happened to me was a fraud but they didnt even want to lisent to it so please somone help me to reopen the case and get the charge back i deserve and get the money back since i didnt get anythink from the virtual items i have bought

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FatbardhZeqiri 

A chargeback is not a paypal dispute as you did it directly via your card issuer and they make all the decisions, all paypal do is pass on any information to the card issuer on your behalf.

Maybe you should have opened a dispute for non receipt of item via paypal instead?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.