Banned after using paypal for tax refund

DestinyMoniqueX
Contributor
Contributor
I logged in at 10 pm to check if I got my tax refund and all of a sudden I get a email saying I’m permanently banned, I was banned for no reason I only use it to send money to family and my child’s pta. I did have a VPN on but I doubt that’s what caused it. My main concern is that is that I used it to get my tax refund. Will I be able to take the money out, will they even send it to PayPal still? Can they keep the money? The account has zero in it a I’m reading they do this a lot just banned for no reason.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ecclestondaniel 

@DestinyMoniqueX 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Restricted Activities

Use an anonymising proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our websites without our prior written permiss

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ecclestondaniel
Contributor
Contributor
The same exact thing happened to me. I had my VPN on also.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ecclestondaniel 

@DestinyMoniqueX 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full

Restricted Activities

Use an anonymising proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our websites without our prior written permiss

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ecclestondaniel
Contributor
Contributor

I guess one of them mean a VPN. Why can't it just say, "Using a VPN is restricted" so that us stupid people know. And the problem isn't solved.. SMH

Login to Me Too

DestinyMoniqueX
Contributor
Contributor
It was a complete accident that's the worse part, I had it set to auto connect once I come home 🤦🏽‍♀️ did they unban you. Most website if I have it on just won't let me log in and that's how I realize it is on.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.