BAN all trades with this scamming bunch of thieves: Xzz co ltd. aka SUSIECLOTHS aka VARIED SHOES

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

By now I have realised that I've been scammed - after reading about so many others who have.

How do we get Paypal to block these **bleep**? And also how do I escalate my claim to the next level for attention by Paypal please?

<REMOVED>

So mad (with myself right now) for failing to do the research before making the purchase.

I got totally sucked in by the pretty pictures. I am not expecting to get my money back but would like to prevent this well organised group of **bleep** from scamming thousands more like me. One easy way would be for companies like FB, IG and Paypal to put a blanket block on their advertising.

How do I get Paypal's urgent attention to this please? Have tried ringing and submitting a claim but no response.

TIA

TIA

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

itsJazzo
Contributor
Contributor
Same story here. I ordered five pair of shoes four months ago in November 2020. I received 3/5 in February 2021 and now my lease is coming to an end and I’m sure I’ll never see the other two pair. If anyone knows how we can go about shutting them down, I’m all for it. They block all comments on their Facebook page and have shut down their IG.
Login to Me Too

Tremone
Contributor
Contributor
They got me to
Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Drats! Thanks for sharing. One of these days Paypal will take notice

Login to Me Too

jomak
Contributor
Contributor

Oh wow. What total scum they are.

The more stories shared here the more evidence we have to shut them down. At the moment our concerns and complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Thanks though for sharing your experience albeit a bad one. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.