Awful Customer Service And Glitchy Platform

airgiles1
Contributor
Contributor

I used to think Paypal was awesome. A great idea and great service. Since then I've been put on "restricted access" two times in a row, after I tried to send $5 to a person's personal website as a donation. That was over a month ago, and they would do nothing over the phone to help. I had to upload private information that I did not wish to share, under the guise of KYC (know your customer). For $5. My bank statements, my driver's license, my utility bills. I was waiting for them to demand my underwear size and my wife's bra size. They finally released my account, but I'm done using PayPal for anything now. I've got plenty of other ways to make transactions on the internet. Maybe they should take a look at their platform and customer service before people who actually rely on them for whatever reason pack their bags and move onto other services. Terrible. And yes, I am a shareholder. For how much longer I don't even know. I certainly won't be keeping my shares because of the gimmicky option to purchase bitcoin, only to be restricted from withdrawing it from the site. What is that even? Paypal is more like Robinhood now, for kids. Not for serious users.

@customerservice @Management @DanSchulman @SriShivananda @JohnRainey

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.