Automatic payment to Norton Security

Mokurai1
New Community Member

Automatic Payment made to Norton Security made to Norton Singapore whilst I live in Australia. I bought a 5 device Two Year Subscription Status was down to 270 days left on the 12 October 2020 when Paypal decided to pay them a further year's worth. They accepted Norton Singapore's word and gave them my money out of my Credit Card straight away. I have scanned four pictures of the cards and box that the two year subscription came in but upon trying to upload it to Paypal both Yahoo and Microsoft were unable to send any of my emails to Paypal. I had gone to my Bank on the 13 October when I learnt they intended doing the automatic payment and learnt that Paypal had taken $AU49.99 out of my account for Norton on the 18 November 2019. I do not know what this is for as I would be in the two year span at that time. And then they took the $AU149.99 out of my account, albeit my Bank informed me they had already put a pending on the Norton Sydney automatic payment. The two emails I tried to send to Paypal and were stopped from being sent, by Paypal, included two pictures in each email showing the Subscription of two years along with the numbers of that subscription. Today, 23 October 2020, Norton have me down as still having 258 days left before the two years expires. Nothing on that page, today, shows that my subscription has been increased to include the extra 365 days that they just had me pay for.  My question is should I leave Paypal and simply refer to my Credit Card from now on; should I cancel Norton Security and go back to BitDefender like I was on before the local Computer shop fried my 1 gigabyte hard drive of my previous computer in November 2017;  perhaps there is a way out but I fail to see how when Paypal has already sold my Old Age Pension to Norton.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.