Aquachanger website

Bahle
Contributor
Contributor

Is the AQUA CHANGER website a scam or legal? I sent my money hoping they would assist me but up to now,nothing has happened. Who can help me? PayPal has closed my case. i am crying tears.

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

denizfrench
New Community Member

I sent money to AQUA so they can top up my skrill account but nothing happened. Messaged them twice and emailed them. They didn't come back. 

They never came back to me. They are either slow, bad at customer service or just a scam. But I know that they are based in sri-lanka.

Login to Me Too

piranja1
Contributor
Contributor

I was caught too.. My money were never transferred, nor returned to me...

Login to Me Too

anglethorn123
Contributor
Contributor

the same happened to me! now the question i have is, WHY IS PAYPAL still allowing these transfers to happen?? this means they dont care about us they are allowing fraud to happen and our money to get stolen and not doing anything about it!! if the website is a scam WHY IS PAYPAL ALLOWING these payments to go through???? these people stole my LAST money i have NO income for a month to come.. and PAYPAL closed my case. NICE

Login to Me Too

anglethorn123
Contributor
Contributor

i actually cant believe paypal is allowing this to happen. and they refuse to reverse the transaction

Login to Me Too

anglethorn123
Contributor
Contributor

I THINK WE NEED TO EXPOSE PAYPAL FOR BEING UNSAFE AND ALLOWING FRAUD AND THEFT!!

Login to Me Too

Sargis1
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem ,they didn’t cover my money (((((
Login to Me Too

Sargis1
Contributor
Contributor
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM (((((HOW CAN WE REPORT THE WEBSITE AND GET OUR MONEY BACK ?
Login to Me Too

khalid900
Contributor
Contributor

I opened 3 cases in Paypal dispute center against 3 different e-commerce websites in the last two months. I won two of them and lost one. Guess which one I lost ?. Yes, I lost the one against aquachanger.com only. I really blame myself partially for losing this case. When I opened the case against them after not responding to my e-mails they responded very quickly and told me that the problem Is with Paypal who are reserving the transaction money and delaying releasing it and it could take up to three weeks. They asked me to confirm the transaction through Paypal so it will go smoothly And I fell in their trap and I confirmed it. I learned a lesson not to confirm any transaction unless you receive the service or the product you asked for. I wonder if Anyone who lost a case against them has done the same. The question is why Paypal Is still giving them the green light to scam people. Why don't they terminate their service with them. 

Login to Me Too

anglethorn123
Contributor
Contributor

they let it happen because they dont care. it is obviously VERY easy to steal peoples money through paypal and if there is no consiquences i might aswell start doing the same because if aqua can do it without any issues then i can aswell.. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.