AQUA Changer is a scam. Request to remove PayPal account

zawzaw139
Contributor
Contributor

In order to transfer my money from my PayPal account to my WebMoney account, I sent my money ($ 149.7) to AQUA changer website service through PayPal transfer. Then, Kevin<Removed> received my money and asked me to close the dispute so that my transaction would get cleared to proceed with my order. The transaction details are as follow: 

Transaction ID: 35L70331Y07681127

Date: June 12, 2020

Note: kevinex58

Order Number: Ad5f08a

Payment Amount: $ 149.7

As Kevin <Removed> said, I closed my PayPal dispute. But, the AQUA does not process my order. Although I sent several emails to Kevin <Removed> and the website contact, no one reply to me regarding my transaction. I have proof of transactions. I realized that the AQUA is a scam and fraud and cheated on me. Many PayPal community members also reported that AQUA is a scam exchanger and stole many people's money. So that the AQUA changer is not able to cheat on many people like my case, may I request PayPal to remove this PayPal accounts related to the AQUA changer. Thank you very much for your support. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Zaw

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

WillBooth15
Contributor
Contributor
I had this exact problem, so I guess we’ve lost the money? or can we claim it back via PayPal? I’m sure when I transacted the money I ticked the box that said buyer protection. William.
Login to Me Too

zawzaw139
Contributor
Contributor

Once you close disputes, you cannot claim to get back your money. I sent several emails to AQUA changer and Kevin Moctezuma who stole my money but they never reply to me.

Login to Me Too

zawzaw139
Contributor
Contributor

AQUA changer did not proceed my order and stole my money

Transaction ID: 35L70331Y07681127

Date: June 12, 2020

Note: kevinex58

Order Number: Ad5f08a

Payment Amount: $ 149.7

AQUA changer (https://www.aquachanger.com/) is a scam and fraud. AQUA changer is cheating on many people. AQUA changer is stealing other’s money. Kevin <removed> is a liar who received my money but did not proceed with my order. AQUA changer never replies to my emails after I have closed the dispute. AQUA changer stole my money. I report this so that AQUA changer cannot make cheating on others.

Login to Me Too

gregoryviale

Paypal will never help you, just like they haven't helped the 50+ customers Aqua scammed using the Paypal platform. I guess helping Scammers helps Paypal's bottom line. SHADY!

It's because of this incident that I promise to NEVER use Paypal again. Lousy and almost as shady as Aqua.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.