Amasonmall.com

Joebobos
Contributor
Contributor

Any information about <removed>?  Is this a scam or are they legitimate?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Msbdrl
Contributor
Contributor
Exact same thing happened to me and PayPal has been completely useless backing up my purchase and getting me a refund.
Login to Me Too

Danmateus2021
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is just as culpable for processing the payments because they see all the reports of scamming going on with that vendor.
Login to Me Too

TiffanyGers
I had the same thing happen! Had to dispute and fight them for my money back. PayPal finally closed the case in my favor.
Login to Me Too

splithomes
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered this rifle thing to put your liquor in and it has not arrived and i ordered this product since December and i also ordered this air jordan clock for my nephew for his bday and all i got was a bottle opener.  I have sent numerous emails and the response will take weeks and will say that items is on the way. 

how do i get my money back from these **bleep**.  I paid over $200

Login to Me Too

splithomes
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a scam.  I ordered two items and has not arrived and the money was taken out of my account.  

has anyone gotten their money back?

Login to Me Too

Danmateus2021
Contributor
Contributor
Supposedly I’m getting a partial refund. And not because I asked for it because I just assume I’m out the money but because i verbally abused them in email. F bombs and calling them cheating a-holes, I’d get a response always around 3am my time on East coast and they’re in China. Actually kinda a funny at this point. I think they’re thrown off by me just insulting them and nothing more. Lol
Login to Me Too

azdawny
New Community Member
Don't buy from them! I was scammed from this website.
Login to Me Too

Danmateus2021
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed to for something I bought. And I tried disputing this with PayPal but they sided with them and said it was shipped to me, it wasn’t.
Login to Me Too

Mrssparks
I purchased a baby swing from amason mall. I sent multiple emails asking where my shipment was no response. After my 6th email they sent something written in Chinese that said it had been delivered 2/11/21. I never received it, still haven’t received it. If it sounds too good to be true it is! And now I can’t even get on the website! It’s just gone
Login to Me Too

patmart1986
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from housemalll and they keep shipping wrong item. Wont give me back my money unless I return item . Shipping costs as much as I paid. I think amasonmall is owned by same company Leite network technology Ltd. Try emailing <Removed> and see if that works. Im putting it on FB not to order from either of them. Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.