Amasonmall.com

Joebobos
Contributor
Contributor

Any information about <removed>?  Is this a scam or are they legitimate?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sunshine883
New Community Member
I ordered a Rifle Decanter/bottle opener for $19.99 and only received the bottle opener. Company stated that is what I ordered. The order was placed on Dec 5 2020, after several emails the item was received on Jan 19 2021. Descriptions of items are very deceiving

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joebobos 

CHECK THEY ARE NOT ONE OF THESE???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

patmart1986
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered tape from a co called housemalll same parent co as Amasonmall and am going thru same problem.  Ordered tape for sealing around doors and I now have 6 rls of it I I ordered once and got what I ordered but it was too narrow.  Kept it and ordered 2 rls larger size, got 2 rls same tape.  Emailed them and all they would do is give me 15.00 coupon and charge me 8 dollars shipping to place same order.  Ok ordered 4 rls larger tape and now got 2 rls of same smaller tape I ordered first time.  I am now out 61.46 and cannot get them to refund my money unless I send them back the tape to China, which will cost as much as they owe me.  DO NOT order anything from them because you are stuck with it.  Did not know they were a China co.  Needs to be on their site that they are.  Pkg that came has a return address on it of PO Box in <Removed> Ca. <Removed>but no name.  Asked for the name and they just send me the craziest address ever, with directions on how to get to the road.  Something needs to be done about these companies.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Sunshine883
New Community Member
I ordered a Rifle Decanter/bottle opener for $19.99 and only received the bottle opener. Company stated that is what I ordered. The order was placed on Dec 5 2020, after several emails the item was received on Jan 19 2021. Descriptions of items are very deceiving
Login to Me Too

Joebobos
Contributor
Contributor

Very valuable advice.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Cooper1105

I ordered one on Dec 11, 2020. I have been emailing over and over and no response at all. This was a gift for my husband and it still hasn't come and they have gave me a refund either.

Login to Me Too

Cooper1105

They have NOT given me a refund!! 

Login to Me Too

Meanmom06
Contributor
Contributor
I am dealing with the same crap. I am not happy at all
Login to Me Too

Rngm86
New Community Member
Same thing here. Its been since December. This is ridiculous. Its obviously a scam!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.