Advice and help needed

Manish83
Contributor
Contributor

On 19/01/2020 I bought ( downloadable PDF version) manual from emanualonline.com.

When I saw the manual, I realized that this manual is not for a DIY person like me. I looked at it and for me, it is too complicated.

I was thinking it might be like Haynes manual but it is complicated for me to follow.

I have written them numerous times to refund or credit back my money. But they have refused to follow their 14 days return policy.

Please note their return policy below which clearly says “If you have downloaded the manual within 14-days and you are not happy, then we can either offer any other manual up to the same amount or offer a store credit to your eManualOnline account in the same amount.”.

I also wrote the comment on Trustpilot about how they are not honouring their 14 days return policy and they reported my view. Please note the e-mail I received from Trustpilot “Thanks for reviewing emanualonline.com on Trustpilot.emanualonline.com has reported your review because they don't believe you've had a genuine buying or service experience. Reported reviews are temporarily moved offline. We’d like to verify your experience so we can put your review back online. Help us do that by sending documentation showing your buying or service experience with emanualonline.com.” I have provided all the conversation to Trustpilot

I raised this issue on pay pal resolution centre which asked me to contact the seller first.

There was no option on the Dispute reason where I could say or click that the reason for requesting a refund is that I am not satisfied. So I clicked on the Dispute reason that said Item not as described.

I have lost this case and I can’t re-open this. I didn’t get any message from Paypal before they decided to close this case. I would have explained to them the reason.

Could anyone look into this matter and make them refund my money?

Many thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manish83 

They don't offer you a refund, they offer you store credit or an item of equal amount.

Paypal covers you for.....

1. Non receipt..........you received it.

2. Significantly not as described...........it was presumably described ok, just you found it complicated.

Paypal does not cover buyer remorse unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Manish83 

They don't offer you a refund, they offer you store credit or an item of equal amount.

Paypal covers you for.....

1. Non receipt..........you received it.

2. Significantly not as described...........it was presumably described ok, just you found it complicated.

Paypal does not cover buyer remorse unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Manish83
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.