Adding attachments to an on going dispute.

stevecrt
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way of uploading files to an on going and open case?

I have searched and the suggested paypal proceedure below;

Here's how to upload documentation to the Resolution Center:

1. Go to the Resolution Center.
  2. Click Respond on the case row.
  3. On the case details page, click Respond.
  4. Choose I'd like to submit the requested info.
  5. Submit the required information along with a description.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-provide-additional-information-or-evidence-to-help...

Does not exist or work!

Any suggestions would help because the seller is denying receiving my call?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @stevecrt,

Sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding information to your dispute. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via phone, Twitter direct message, or Facebook private message for further assistance. They'll be able to help get those docs uploaded before the dispute / claim deadline.

Good luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonK   i sent emails to PayPal because i have more proof to upload to my case but all i get is we are reviewing your case... other option is no reply.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alawadhi,

Thank you for your reply. Due to the time-sensitive nature of the situation, phone contact may be the best option for getting in touch with support. Phone contact will allow you to speak directly with a representative, and you can explain that you want to upload more information. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.