Accounts permanently disabled

Lewdle01
Contributor
Contributor
So id like to get into freelance work but as of now i cant without an alternative to paypal. Id love to use it but thats the thing, i never did use it to pay for anything or recieve money from anywhere. I got impatient and chose to make an account to atleast try to start earning. Only thing is i was under 18 and without sending my paypal out to anyone to send me money, account was limited. I got an email which basically said it wasnt a big deal and to just email back when i hit 18. Issue is i am 18 now and the only response i get from the resolution center is the same robotic message telling me to try to resolve it my self using many options but there is no option for me other than "you are no longer allowed to use paypal." Id like to fix it but im lost at what to do. Please help.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewdle01 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lewdle01
Contributor
Contributor

Hi again. I have called as of recent, they asked me to put my 6 digit code into my phone which I did and I got the same robotic "We are unable to provide services anymore." I just need help to figure out what to do. Not a robot repeating itself to me 7 times. Thank you though.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lewdle01 

Nothing you can do, permanent means permanent.

I only gave you the contact information as this is not customer services and only they can deal with account limitations.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.