Withdrawal

Opondo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I from Kenya and my account was permanently limited in January 2019 and I received the email that I can now withdraw my funds. For last 2 months I have tried withdrawing but invain, I called the customer support and they told me because I live in Kenya I don't need to open a US bank account because it's impossible to do so and after 24hrs I will be able to withdraw through MPESA but up to now. I can not withdraw my funds. I need help and I don't know why PayPal is doing this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Opondo,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty. If you're trying to withdraw through MPESA, there would be a limited window of time where you'd be able to do so after a representative enables the ability. For best results, you should contact customer service by phone so a representative can help you in real-time and enable the withdrawal while you're on the phone so you can confirm that you are able to successfully withdraw before the call is ended. Please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in to get the number to call.

I hope this can be resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.