PayPal I using this service for about one year and didnt expected this

amerxp
Contributor
Contributor

Okay someone hacked my account and first time they take 110 dollars and second time 120 dollars on the same date 26st this mounth. I know this not to much for USA, but I living in Bosnia Europe and that is big money for me, because my father has Parkinson diasese and we need all the money we have for his medication.

And today PayPal send me this: We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case PP-I-6883869, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use.

For more information about these cases, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center.

Sincerely,

PayPal

I didnt send money anybody, they hacked my account and send them self money. They also tried also third time but there was no more money on credit card. How I would dont know how many money have on my card that I try to send money again and I dont have anymore money on card.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amerxp 

Please contact customer service for assistance and have them review the transactions again:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

amerxp
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for advice

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.