Account temporarily limited

villasaquarama
New Community Member

Since one month, I tried to get my account back. I sent everything needed and I have got this message "thank you for providing all the required information" "you're all set, and your account is back to normal"

The problem is that it is not back to normal as when I open my account, I still have the notification telling me that "we need more information to resolve a problem with your account". And now, I can't withdraw my money !

I wrote many times to "contact us", to "resolution center" and never got any answer from a real man, only automatic answer from robots that resolve nothing. 

I want my account back as soon as possible as I need this money to pay my staff.

I join all screen shots I made. Check the dates and time, you will be surprised !!

This is really unacceptable to get no human answer in this case, after more than one month effort to solve the problem.Capture d’écran 2019-03-11 à 10.42.29.pngCapture d’écran 2019-03-11 à 10.45.04.pngCapture d’écran 2019-03-11 à 17.36.08.pngCapture d’écran 2019-03-15 à 18.54.22.pngCapture d’écran 2019-03-15 à 18.54.35.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor
Only customer services can help with account issues. Try their Facebook contact option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.