Account limited and appeal denied when I did what was requested

TopOnPC
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as before, I was trying to buy a game and had some money in my PayPal but not enough, my mum offered to help by sending me the rest of what I needed so she did. When I go to buy the game I realise I'm 50 cents short, she send me the money. Here's the thing, I forgot that the website charges you for using paypal so I needed and extra 1.80 in my paypal, she sent it me and then I saw that my account had been limited. So now I've done everything paypal has requested and I received an email from paypal saying that they have denied my appeal and are now holding my money for 180 days. I want my money back. Is there any way I can get by account back, I can provide any info needed, ID, passport whatever is needed. Please just remove the limit on my account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @TopOnPC,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation on the account. If you've received a response that the limitation is permanent, there would not be any further opportunity for appeal. The funds in the account would be held for 180 days, at which time you would receive instructions for withdrawing the funds.

I'm sorry that you've had this experience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.