Account limitation - I can't withdraw funds to my bank account!!!!

maryalfanito
Contributor
Contributor

My account was perfectly normal I made several purchases online and received money from airbnb as I was renting my home on their platform. I have received around 5k they locked my account asked for documents. I sent DL, Passport ( I have double nationality I have sent them both passports!, proof of address and even my birth certificate!!!!!)

They have not unlimited my account. No one knows exactly why and the situation is I have over 5k in my account that I can not withdraw or use because my account has been closed.

I have had this account connected to 2 banks and cards for over a year! I have provided all the information that I have been requested to.

No one has told me what was wrong with my account but one thing I can assure there were no complains or problems until paypal resolved that there was something wrong with my account and limited me. At this point I don't care about paypal, I don't even intend to use them ever again. But what gives them the right to hold indefinitely  5K which are mine???Can someone explain this?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.