Account Permanently limited.

Dmeeksx
Contributor
Contributor

I find it quite awful that a company would continue to limited accounts for no reason and STEAL the money that i have in my account. As a member of the paypal community i thought this site was going to help me when it came to accomplishing my goal when it came to selling products online in order to make profit. This happened to my sister and she waited the 180 days and paypal refused to give the money back which is why i know that paypal will not unlimit my account. This goes against The theft act 1968 , in which this company has continued to steal from multiple clients.  Paypal try and get a large amount of customers with intent to deceive members or creditors of the body corporate or association about its affairs, publishes or concurs in publishing a written statement or account which to his knowledge is or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a material particular. In other words paypal deceives customers and allows existing customers to use this as a way of selling items and allows them to 'send it to their bank account'  when really and truly all they do is take your bank details with the intent of making a direct debit that you haven't agreed to which is THEFT. I advise anyone in the world out there to make sure that they don't use paypal. I will also be filing a law suit.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dmeeksx

I don't think i have enough time to go through all that point by point citing all the misinformation that you posted.  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JenerSilva
Contributor
Contributor
Plz count me in. I want to join the lawsuit. It may not be much but still does something to get awareness of PPs illegal practices.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.