Account Limited without any proper reason and No customer Support available

Theadeshsingh
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal support, I am very politely telling you that your service in India is very bad. First someone from your KYC verification department cancelled my documents stating that I am minor. Dude I am a valid PAN card holder. I gave you all the documents but still. And then you restricted my account. I meseged the support about the issue but I didn't received any response till date or even if i have got I cannot see that because my account is restricted. I submitted again my documents for 3-4 times but every time it got rejected without notifying me. I also tried closing my account but not able to do that. I have tried all the things but got not solution. Either accept the documents or close my account so that I use this email to create my account again.

Due to this I am not able to type any messege on to get their support. They have closed their call support. And overall no support is available.

Kindly Help me!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.