Account Limited and under review

Mariellaorienta
New Community Member

I am getting very frustrated at the inefficiency of the PayPal system.  My account has been "temporarily" restricted pending information.  I understand that PayPal has AML AND QYC issues to deal with but their communication system just does not make sense.  I get a phone call during a funeral that I was attending so I could not take the call.  I am immediately penalized for this.  I get a list with items to provide which I provided within 48 hours even though the list was exhausting.  24 hours after submitting, I get another email (to which I am not allowed to respond) stating that the information requested from me was not given (not true) - that I was contacted and did not reply (not true) - so as a result more information was requested.  When I visit the resolution centre - there is no possibility to send any of this additional information because the previous information is under review.  

Does anyone at PayPal resolution Centre read these comments and can perhaps reply??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mariellaorienta

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.