Account Limited With No Warning

Inklein
Contributor
Contributor

For some unknown reason my account is limited.
I am a buyer, not a seller and I have received no prior emailed warnings from PayPal about my account limitation nor have I got any issues in the resolution centre. There has been no indication whatsoever that there is an issue with my account- yet for some reason PayPal won't allow me to send the money to confirm my preorder on a site called AmiAmi.
Every time I connect to PayPal to send the money, this message comes up: "Your account is limited. Please log in to your PayPal account at PayPal.com.au to resolve this."
AmiAmi has a 7 day limit to confirming preorders before they're cancelled so I really need this issue solved as I only have 5 days left! Does anyone have a clue as to what is causing this problem? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

Norberces
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue with AmiAmi, it might be a problem on AmiAmi's side, I'm going to email them about it right now and will update with what I hear.

Login to Me Too

Inklein
Contributor
Contributor

@Norberces wrote:

I am having the same issue with AmiAmi, it might be a problem on AmiAmi's side, I'm going to email them about it right now and will update with what I hear.

I also emailed AmiAmi, and I'm not sure if it was an automated response but they said: 1amiami.png

Login to Me Too

Hako
Contributor
Contributor

Same site, same issue.

Please keep me updated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.