Account Limited Pending Review for No reason at all after selling my GTX1080Ti on eBay

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal decided to troll me and limit my account after eBay released the funds and the item got delivered. I need to pay my bills and I get nowhere with calling them. They just say oh yea wait some more. Even though I submitted all the documents. I can't keep waiting. I need my money. I already filed a complaint with the BBB. Should I file with other agencies that might help me? I just want to withdraw my money so that I can pay my bills.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
You’re right. It’s like they’re messing with too many people at once. I don’t need this stress. After this..... PayPal..... NEVER AGAIN. I’m going to make a YouTube video about this. I’ll make sure my friends and family never make this mistake.
Login to Me Too

Samerbusiness
Contributor
Contributor

yes same my problem , i got limited on account after sell 3 years from digital goods , and i sent everything and just waiting 2 weeks and still no reply , i always call them but like you (just wait)

Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
Yea but selling digital stuff is against their TOS. I sold a real physical item on eBay with USPS tracking and everything.
Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
I filed more complaints with bodies that would regulate PayPal here in Florida. I’m thinking about inquiring with eBay since I technically don’t have access funds to the item I sold.
Login to Me Too

Samerbusiness
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe you do not read the rules well, PayPal says ok go to sell digital goods, but not protecting them . 

Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t believe you’re at 2 weeks.
Login to Me Too

Samerbusiness
Contributor
Contributor
Really 2 weeks i still wait.. I dont know if paypal really read our Documents...
Login to Me Too

Samerbusiness
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke today with the customer service and they told me they were delaying the investigation, but the employee opened a new ticket to speed it up .

Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
Just got an E-mail: Our review is complete and we have restored your account. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your help in making PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution. Thanks, PayPal I’m still residualy **bleep** and sore. This caused me stress. It needs to be done differently. You can’t just hijack people’s money and hold it hostage for an undetermined amount of time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.