Account Limited Pending Review for No reason at all after selling my GTX1080Ti on eBay

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal decided to troll me and limit my account after eBay released the funds and the item got delivered. I need to pay my bills and I get nowhere with calling them. They just say oh yea wait some more. Even though I submitted all the documents. I can't keep waiting. I need my money. I already filed a complaint with the BBB. Should I file with other agencies that might help me? I just want to withdraw my money so that I can pay my bills.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

what is the item?

some items /categories are considered high risk,eg iphones,comic books,precious metals etc/

usually 3-21 days after delivered

It could also be the buyer if he is high risk

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

so it is not payment withheld,it is account limited.thats different.

Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
No eBay cleared the funds. It’s shown as available. PayPal just decided to cause me financial hardship. Making fun of me and getting off to me struggling.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TK211X

Yes of course, out of the 244 million accounts worldwide they are really interested in causing you financial hardship.............for what purpose exactly only you would know  Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly wish I did know. I would happily give any information they want so that I wouldn’t have to deal with this horror story just in time for Halloween. Imagine if someone pays you for something you gave them and then you just can’t use the money. You don’t have what you had. You spent money on shipping. Then after waiting you still can’t have it. Oh but others want it. Bills and money for food is needed. Living paycheck to paycheck but the people who made this problem aren’t doing anything about it. Why have automated systems cause such a big problem if you don’t have someone readily available to fix it.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TK211X

Imagine if someone pays you for something you gave them and then you just can’t use the money.

Happens a lot if I have to wait for a cheque to clear OR a paypal review OR an online echeque etc etc.

Not everything is instant in this world, you have to have a bit of patience.

If you are selling online then you have to EXPECT the odd problem or techie glitch.

If you don't want that then sell at a car boot sale OR cash on collection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

Paypal has to give a reason why your account is limited? 

Login to Me Too

TK211X
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I call them they just say they have all the documents and I need to wait until they finish their review. Every. Dam. Day.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

they must have lots of documents to review,it does take time,hope it will be resolved soon,I can understand how you feel/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.