Account Limitations for no reason.

Zaheer3
New Community Member

I just logged into my Paypal account and a notification popped up saying that there are limitations on my account. I clicked on it and it then said t needs information from me because i've been selling items that may be "potentially risky". What?! I've never used Paypal for Goods & Services?! What do you mean selling? I've never sold through Paypal? 

So i called them and they said to stay on the call for them to take me to the Limitations Department so i did but then a few minutes later they just ended the call...What the f

Is Paypal trying to take my money?!...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zaheer3 

Keep calling them until you can get someone that can help, nothing anyone can do as this is PayPal user to user forum and don't have access others accounts:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Sometimes, the security system gives out false positives.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zaheer3 

Keep calling them until you can get someone that can help, nothing anyone can do as this is PayPal user to user forum and don't have access others accounts:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Sometimes, the security system gives out false positives.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Tech-dynamics14
New Community Member

PayPal is full of **bleep**. They stopped me from accessing my funds when I sold items from my business. I have asked them a million times to release my funds and remove limitations. 72hrs have passed and 10 days also. It’s at the point I filed with BBB and contacted a lawyer to try and resolve all this. I even contacted my states attorney generals office to see what can be done. I am at the point of getting a class action lawsuit against them. The guidelines they post are incorrect and they do not follow at all nor do they give us the rights to our money. They hold our funds against us when things are verified numerous times over and over. But in there defense they say they are protecting us. We’ll that’s a lie and not true. You are robbing us and **bleep** many. Banks don’t do this and according to the FDIC what you’re doing is illegal. So please remove the limitations on my account so I can access my money right now!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Amcoeek83
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this same issue once they found out all the payments I received was as reimbursements for product testing my account was permanently limited with $505 in it that I cannot touch for 6 months. And I should mention they didn't wait 6 months to hold out their fees for these reimbursements. I am planning to contact the BBB as well. If you do start a class action lawsuits I would be all for it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.