Account Limitation

kdemichael86
New Community Member

So. Paypal limited my account to where I cannot use it any longer without any notice! I have been trying to contact them for over a week over emails and phone to no avail! I finally received and auto-generated response to go into "account overview" and follow the steps given. There are no steps to follow! Has anyone else had this issue and how did you get this fixed?? According to their email stating my account was limited I used fraudulent bank or debit info to open the account. I have had my account for YEARS and have ALWAYS kept my information correct and up to date. This is ridiculous and I feel I am getting the run around and this is going no where. I use paypal as a more secure way for online purchases, and now I feel it is not so secure if they can claim something fraudulent that is obviously not. Then for them to avoid the mistake and not respond to what is actually being requested shows that it is not an actual person answering. Either it's a computer or the person isn't reading the full content of the message. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.