Account Limitation

Tajirih
New Community Member

I dont know where else or what else to do.

We have been operating a business account since 2017, On Mon, Mar 25, 11:38 PM, we received an email saying - ' You're about to reach your account balance limit. Please provide more information to confirm your identity. Just click the button below to provide the required documents. Please confirm your identity by 3 May 2019'. The very next day we sent all the documents and proof of identity.

On Sat,May 4th 2019, we received another email saying account has been limited and - ;''To start, click the button below to provide us with the required documents before 18 May 2019. Otherwise, your account functionality will be further limited.' Unfortunately for us the confirm identity button is not giving an option to upload documents.

We have operated a clean account no charge backs or complaints since. We ship via DHL Express in just 3 days.

we have:

1. Sent several emails with no reply

2. Called severally with very long long expensive waiting periods and still not going through.

3. Requests call back but still no body called

4. Messaged Facebook

5. Messaged on twitter.

I dont know what else to do to resolve, we cannot receive payment via website neither can we use the balance on account. Loosing business every day.

Please help i have no more energy!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.