Account Limiation Perm

Kaidatsuu
New Community Member

Hello, so PayPal itself refuse to tell me what's going on. Not the email, notification, and apparently I can't call them or send them a message either. Let me explain.

So I use my PayPal account to either buy content from games or pay artists to art, right? The first PayPal account got perm restricted so I called and asked what's up. Got told "Oh, sorry. We can't tell you because our legal team is in charge of that. You'd have to ask them, but oh wait. You can't, because we don't have customer contact for our legal team. Try emailing them" which I did...no response, they also proceeded to tell me at least this. "Your account has violated our ToS" despite me just using it for either games or art. So they recommended me to just make a new account with different banking info, and was just like. Alright, guess I'll just order a new bank card and do that. Few days later the new account got banned and I didn't even make a transaction yet! Is PayPal trying to lose customers? Cause God, they are doing a great job! I will gladly show my transaction history too. I'm not just making it seem worse than actually it is because it is this bad.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kaidatsuu 

Are you using the friends/family option to buy or sell the art or games? If so that may be why as paypal do not like buyers or sellers evading paying their paypal fees??

Secondly if you have a permanent ban then the ban is on you and not just your account so any other accounts would be banned as soon as you opened them. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.