Abruptly banned permanently from without a reason!

NicholasGodwin1
New Community Member

I figured out yesterday that PayPal banned me permanently from using PayPal. I have ZERO knowledge of why this should happen. I assumed I was banned because my address verification wasn't complete. I couldn't complete the address verification process because I got the email to verify my address while I was scheduled for an international flight and had no way of accessing my address verification documents.

But I'm surprised it has NOTHING to do with the address verification because I've returned from my travel, verified my address and still remain permanently banned. This is humiliating because I have clients waiting for me to send them PayPal invoices for services I've completed for them, but I can't do that now. I've been in touch to figure out what I have done wrong but PayPal isn't replying my email messages and not taking my calls.

What should I do?

Here's the message I see when I log in to my PayPal.

Screenshot 2018-11-07_08-44-03-727.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NicholasGodwin1

Keep trying to call PayPal customer service. No one has access to your account in public forums. If you fail to verify at the time and they already close account, you have to call in and speak with them limitation dept.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.